Testing Center Rules
- Arrive on time for exams. End-time for exams wil not be extended for late arrivals.
- Proper identification must be provided (ex. MSU ID, state driver's license, state identification card)
- All electronic devices (phones, computers, tablets, watches, etc.) must be placed in a locker until after the student has turned in the exam.
- Snacks and beverages are allowed at the discretion of the testing staff.
- Breaks will be limited and must be approved prior to leaving the testing space.