- Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Form
- Attendance Policy Modification and Assignment Due Date Extension
- Lecture Recording Agreement
- Autism Liaison Services offer services and support to degree seeking students on the Autism Spectrum to facilitate their success at MSU.
- The Learning Center at MSU provides individual and group tutoring for a multitude of class in addition to other tools to support student success.
- The Writing Center offers support for writing, including assignments and papers.
Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation Services is "...a state agency that provides resources to help Mississippians with disabilities find new careers, live more independently, overcome obstacles, and face new challenges."
Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- Online Schools is a simple to use directory containing numerous scholarship options for students with disabilities that range from national financial aid opportunities to local opportunities within the United States and Canada.
- Additional financial aid opportunities can be found by visiting the Best Colleges web site.