Disability-related housing accommodations are to be requested through the Disability Resource Center.
- Students with disabilities requesting housing accommodations must begin the process by submitting the request to DRC. Students must provide documentation from an appropriate professional indicating diagnosis and the need for housing accommodations.
- Instructions for how to apply for housing accommodations can be found at How to Apply for Accommodations.
Emotional Support Animal (ESA)
Students requesting an ESA must submit an application to the DRC office (How to Apply for Accommodations) that includes the following documents:
- Completed ESA application (A licensed mental health provider must complete the questions on pages 8-12 or provide a letter that addresses the questions)
- Veterinary record and letter indicating the present health of the animal
- A recent photo of the proposed emotional support animal
After the application has been submitted in full, it will be reviewed. Once a decision has been made, it will be communicated to the student via email. The student may be required to meet with the DRC office prior to moving the ESA into campus housing.